Chronicles & Legends Vendor Terms and Rules
Event Terms & Rules:
- Item(s) must be made specifically for the event. (In some cases we will allow additional items to accompany your NEW item(s) that have been sold previously in your store IF (and only IF) they are obvious items from the current theme or story. Contact Duchess Flux for item verification.)
- Gacha items should be no more than 75L
- Item/s cannot be sold elsewhere during the event, but may be sold after the event if the creator chooses.
- Each submission must coincide with the current round’s theme or story. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the theme or story. (Each round of CHRONICLES will have a mood board in order to help, inspire, or simply entertain)
- All Creators MUST send a blog pack either through group notices or sent directly to bloggers. Groups are cleaned out before each round to ensure only event participants will be present for the upcoming round.
- Please have review items ready to be given to the blogging team during setup (or before). Our bloggers play a very important role in getting people excited for the upcoming event, so let’s get these items to them on time.
- Chronicles is a quarterly event and opens the 2nd Saturday of the month at Noon (Slt.) All deadlines, openings, and activities have a Noon (12 SLT) deadline in order to have staff available to assist with any issues should they arise.
- Items should be inspired by the story or theme. If you are unsure if an idea is appropriate, just ask.
- Sponsors are allowed to add past items as long as they fit the current story. Applying for a Sponsor Booth does not automatically guarantee a sponsor spot for the round.